Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

HRP1001 & HRP1005 --- USER_EXIT implemnet for IT0008 OR 0001

HI

I have come across a requirement. We have additional filed in IT0001 as ‘ Job position key “ which is coming from table HRP1005 (DB Table for Infotype 1005 (Planned Compensation) on the object type = ‘9C’ ( Detail job ) . In user_exit of IT0008 it gets updated on the basis of Pay Scale Type,Pay Scale Area,Pay Scale Group-low,Pay Scale Level-low in infotype 0001 extended field. Our PA/PD update switch is on ( I really don’t what its means , I juts heard and posting : ) .

They ask me to introduce another extra field in it0001 like detail job , and called it object_id category and they create new object type as ‘9E’ ( object category ) .they want to see if some how job detail get changed , I have to read the job detail from HRP1005 and then object id category from HRp1001 and have to update it in IT0001.

Now my question is that whether I changed the user exit and make this change in IT0001 or made the change as it already in place in the code of IT0008.

I am in dilemma that what is the best place to make this change , user_exit for IT0008 ( when it saved ) or user_exit for it0001.

What this batch program does? what its role in this scenario? (RPISTLVP) .

Thanks

Message was edited by: Saquib Khan

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question