cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME80FN / ME81N - possible to display requisitioner?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on ECC 5.0 release.

Is there any way to display the requisitioner field (AFNAM) in ME80FN? Does anyone know of another PO list report where the requisitioner field is displayed or can be configured to display as part of the output?

Thanks,

Linda

Message was edited by: Linda Irwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

Did you try checking other SAP QUERY in tcode -->Sq01

1). goto sq01

2). Click on the first button on the application tool bar on the top

3). Select the option "/SAPQUERY/ME".

4). This will drop down all the SAP query related to purchasing, Select the query MEPO and execute it with the variant "SAP&MEPOANFR"

This will display the report with requisitioner field. Am not sure how different this report is from Me80FN.

The only other option is to copy and modify the existing report.

Hope this info helps.

Cheers

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

Thanks so much for this tip. Can you tell me how to get one of those SAP standard queries assigned to a custom transaction code? We don't give our users Sq01 access.

Also, do you know if you can make this query drilldown capable?

Will award full points.

Linda

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get the report name for the Query (More Functions-->Display Report Name)& create and assign a custom T-code for it in SE93.

( you can also check in table TSTC if this report already has a T-code assigned to it.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitin,

I have a more detailed question - would you mind contacting me at lirwin@cephalon.com?

Thanks,

Linda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure of the output, but you can definitely restrict your selection by the requisitioner field (AFNAM)

once you are in the transaction ME80FM, click on "dynamic selection --> shift + F4 " and in the purchasing document Item, you will find the requisitioner field (AFNAM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitin,

Thanks for the response. I was specifically looking for the output though.

Linda