cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OA Cash!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is user exist required in case of cash sale where my requirement is to check the money received in the finance (G/Account) before i do my picking and GI

Vinz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinz,

Considering standard, Cash sales triggers petty cash a/c, and the customer is basically one time. So i guess there is no need to check the GL of that customer.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja

Thanks for the response here the customer can be one time and regular customer and in the standard case even if it's pitty cash! can i see the money in my account before i do my picking and PGI i

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinz,

Consider in cash sales : you are getting payment by

1. Hard cash money ( so u will have to make manual entry to Petty or GL)

2. Cheque ( then scenario will be different for realisation)

3. Demand Draft ( Same as Cheque )

4. Online transfer ( then the entries will be genrate automatically , again some enhancement required)

5. Credit card / Payment card processing :- for this we have provision in SAP sales order screen only.

Except this is there any other mode of payment plz let us know.

Hope it will clear your doubt.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

I completely agree with you but in my business scenario since i do the picking and GI from different location so is it that the time when i save my sales order I'll enter that amount is received so that when i do my PGI i can view that amount has come to my petty account and i can go a head with PGI

Vinz