Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I working on credit management issue.

The Issue is in T Code fd33 in Credit Limit Data the filed SALES VALUE Field is showing Negative value.

What could be the reason????

Regards,

Vish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sales value represents:Total of all order values which have not been transferred to FI, but which are taken into consideration when checking the credit limit.

Reason for -ve value might be orders with -ve value such as Credit memo requests.

Please check FBL5N for this customer, for all open items.

try and revert

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input guys.

I rewarded Points also

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if the customer has paid more than the accounts receivables your client has from this customer, the A/R will show negative values. this can be confirmed by going to FBL5N, among other possible transactions.

as mentioned, returns can also result in negatives in sales value. for this, you have to check open returns orders and returns deliveries (when applicable). credit memo requests and unposted credit memo billing types also contribute to the negative values.

but if these transactions do not explain the negative sales values, it might be that you have to reorganize credit data (if changes to credit accounts have been made).

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal !

There was a similar case faced , wherein sales value was negative because of negative open delivery value although no returns,credit memos were there.

SAP notes have to be applied to rectify the same.

Rgfs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shamik,

Can you some more light on that???

Regars

Vish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shamik,

Can you throw some more light on that.

I mean the number of SAP Notes and other details.

Regars

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Any Idea on this let me know

Regards,

Vish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal !

Do check out note 396338 if your scenario is similar. Also check out notes 860621,050551

Rgds.

Edited by: Shamik Sengupta on May 28, 2009 5:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check there might be sales returns so that it is showing negative values

also credit memo;s because of sales returns

regards