cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost of Operation Activity not calculated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus..

When I create a Maintenance Order, there are "operation activity" (exp. Open the Fuel Filter => Labor) and "component" (exp. Fuel Filter spareparts).

While I want to check the overall cost of this maintenance order, only cost of "component" calculated, and "operation activity" => labor cost not calculated. I've maintain labor cost rate using KP26, and did "confirmation" step, but still "operation activity" not appear and calculated in overall cost of maintenance order.

Is there any missing configuration ? what should I do ? Please with step-by-step ..

Thx in advance ..

Tri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the log in order for Cost Determination & chk that operation is having activity type .

In kp26 which price you was update , There you have to update Variable Price

Chk this & revert

Regards,

Utkarsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Utkarshi1 & Sundar ,

"Activity Type" already assigned each operation activity, but still can not calculate.

Any other missing setting?

Rgrds,

Tri W

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you run standard cost estimate, you can check it in the material master costing view whether price is updated or not.

Check in valuatuion variant tab activity type/processes , which options are set there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

My problem is cost calculation of "Operation Activity" cost not calculated by system. For "Component" cost calculated by system.

So .. after "Confirmation", total cost only consist cost of component.

The question is Why "operation activity" not calculated ?

Rgds,

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

In the maintenance ordrer do the costing ,then check the costing log from the menu Goto>Logs>cost determination and post the error .it will be useful to analyze your problem

Also cross check whether the control key is marked for costing

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sundar_desai2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tri,

Check for activity type is mentioned for each operation in operation tab page.

Once you enter the planned manhours in WORK or DURATION then only you will be able to see planned cost for maintenance order.

And actual cost will appear only after time cofirmation.

Sundar