cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcing worklist not populated

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having trouble getting the sourcing worklist to populate. We are running extended classic scenerio, my buyer is assigned to a local purchasing group which is assigned to a local purchasing organization. Nothing is showing up in the worklist, however I can go to the find tab and search and see the cart I am expecting in the worklist. I've gone into transaction BBP_PD for the shopping cart and looked at the organizations data (ie. table BBP_PDORG) and it shows my local purchasing group and organization as well as the buyer I am logging in with. I do notice on the worklist page their is a dropdown field titled "Display". I have nothing available in the drop down. Am I missing some configuration? I thought all I needed to do was define the product categories in config that I want to send to Sourcing, which I have done.

Best regards,

Shawn O'Connor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shawn

Have you maintained the relevant product category entries in the Responsibility tab for the Local Purchasing Group?

Keith

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shawn,

did you already check OSS note 867621 ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by: Yann Bouillut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. No SOS and no proposed SOS.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shawn,

Did you already check OSS note 867621 ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not see this note. I will give it a try. Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann

I am also having the similar issue....i applied the note also...but still issue is not resolved...

Maehsh