cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling of Japanese Yen in ADOBE interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

Could somebody provide me with the example of the script to handle Price filed for US and Canadian Dollars ( $zzzzzz9.99) and Japanese Yen ( zzzzzzzzz9)

I understand that I need to have a script that will adjust formatting of the amount field based on the value of the currency field. However I have never done these scripts and am looking for any example...

Thanks you in advance,

Felix

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

Maintain respective currency fields in Form Interface tab-Currency/Quantity fields and select the display pattern as zzz,zzz,zz9.88.

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raju,

Thank for quick reply... It does remove decimal point and "00" in case of whole amount - so I am half way there

I was just wondering if there was a way to change amount display format based on the currency field. What I mean is that when I have Canadian or US dollars I want to display those decimal zeros and when currency is changed to JPY I want to suppress them. I also need to make sure that in case of a Yen user does not enter any decimals values...

I would appreciate your suggestion.

Thanks,

Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

If you maintained the currency fields as mentioned earlier, the system will take care of the decimal printing. It displays according to the number of decimals maintained in the TCURX table.

Regards,

Raju.