cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Standalone Server installation problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody, I'm trying to install an ITS Standalone Server single host. I started the installation of an instance but I cancel it after enter the message server and message server port. I stated again the installation, a new one, but every time I arrive to the screen where I have to enter the message server and message server port the message server port field apperas with the value entered in the first installation and blocked to input, for that reason I can't change this value. Do you have any idea of what can be happend? I have to change it because the first message server port that they gave me was an error.

Thanks and Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhimanyu_pandey
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi..Fernando,

What is the version of ITS you are installing?

If you are doing this in some testing environment, then you can delete the temporary installtion directory and it's content along with installtion directory of ITS. Remove regisrtries of ITS from system also.

and again do the installtion of ITS.

The Temporary installtion directory keeps the progress log inside it for interupted installtion. To find temporary installtion directory path, go through ITSinst.pdf which is available with ITS software.

Regards,

Abhimanyu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The installer save in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\services a file with the ports values. I changed it, and the installation worked sucessfully.