cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Credit Check Options

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Problem: Our sales orders are going back on block for zero or small dollar items added to the sales orders after released from credit limit or open item block.

Is it possible to allow the Deviation in % in OVA8 to work after the credit limit or open items limit has been exceeded? I would like to utilize this function after the order has been released from credit check block due to credit limit or open items. Is there an user exit I can use?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the Deviation in % in OVA8 under section released documents ARE STILL UNCHECKED

here maintain the % in deviation

regards]

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Even when the Docs are released they will go back on block when you add a zero dollar item to the order. Is there any way around this?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the solution provided by rithvika should already work.

nevertheless, check in OVA8 for critical fields. this field is to control changes in fields such as payment terms and incoterms. i doubt this is the cause, but there could be enhancements in your system that includes the amounts.

regards.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If we add an item or change the quantity of the existing line item, the system will recheck the credit.This is a standard system functionality.

Try using the report RVKRED06 to run in background with an interval time.

This will help you to release the sales orders automatically.

Please check this solution & reply .

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal

Answers (0)