cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update signature image on sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have successfully updated the signatures on our check (sapscript form) using many of the tips in this forum... thank you!!

I have transported the updated sapscript form to our QC client for testing but I do not see the new standard texts in SO10 (only the original signatures) so I am not sure if they will be displayed on the form

When I ran RSTXLDMC to upload the tiff files to our DEV client, it does not create a transport request that I can see.

It's not clear what happens to these standard texts once they are uploaded to the DEV environment. Are they embedded into the sapscript form and transported along with the form or do I have to run program RSTXLDMC on our QC clients and eventually on production to make them available to the form?

thanks in advance,

Laurie Abell

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I am not having much luck using RSTXTRAN. I keep getting message "changes to objects are only allowed in correction/repair". I tried to change the transport request type, but it won't let me do this either.

I would like to forget about the images that I uploaded with RSTXLDMC. Can I upload a new copy of the images using SE78 and change the form to use the new ones? (I am using sapscript not smartforms)

thanks again

Laurie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes you can do it in SAP scripts

Go to window which you want to include your image then go to menu 'Insert' ---> select graphics

form there you include your image

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the field for Transport request, you need to enter Task Name under Transport Request ( In se09, u will be having Sub task number under main Transport Request).

Thanks,

Anu

Edited by: Anuroop G on Jan 16, 2012 10:52 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Krishna, SE78 worked... I awarded points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will not create any transport

use this program RSTXTRAN to create a transport

then transport it to QA for QA testing

Next time you can use SE78 to upload the images it will create a transport request

Regards

Krishna

Edited by: Krishna Gowrneni on May 28, 2009 12:27 AM