cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Groupware Integration with Outlook

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am about to implement the CRM - GWI with an Exchange Server.

I did all the necessary customizing and setups, which I think it is needed.

And I tried to send the customizing tables to the GW Connector.

On CRM System every customizing Item is green in Transaction R3AM1 (Monitor Object), but on the GW Connector there is nothing received. No XML file are created. Weird thing :

Only the Monitoring.xml and queue-locks.xml is going to be updated, but not with useful information.

The Connector is right setup and the Mapbox is configured correctly as well -I believe.

Do any one of you have an idea, what could be wrong here?

Thanks for any input.

any tip is appreciated!

Best Regards,

Sahin Hatun <b></b>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahin,

Can you please check if there are any queues in the OUTBOUND with status NOSEND. Also you need to check if there are any locks on the AdminTool of the connector. If any, please unlock and accept them.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

thanx for the tipp. It was really helpful and apreciated!

Now I have some more Questions/Issues to solve..May you have one or another helpful things...

1. I want to implement the public folder sync. for BP and private folder sync as well.

Is there something I have to consider???

For esample: in the initial flow context for BUPA_MAIN there are already 5 entries...2 for R3->CRM and CRM ->R3), 1 for CDB we still need for Mobile Sales. But the other standard for XML and IDoc, can I delete them for using 1-2 entries for the groupware integration (due to the restriction of the Adapter object initial flow context to 5 entries)???

Hopefully you or someone else here in the Group does know an answer.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Sahin Hatun

Answers (0)