cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract in two currencies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to have contracts in two currencies. I have the customization for FI/CO with two currencies, but when

I ´m creating a new contract, the field u201Ccontract Currencyu201D is disable for changes.

how can I create contracts in two currencies?

Can anyone help me?

Edited by: Vaz Tiago on May 27, 2009 7:49 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

different currencies for RE-FX are introduced with Enhancement Package 2. Therefore you have to implement this enhancement package and activate the business function for Real Estate and the appropriate subfunction to be able to use different currencies.

I hope this information is helpful for you.

Regards,

Franz

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

I also have issue same your issue, that is create a new contract(Tcode RECN), the field u201Ccontract Currencyu201D is disable for changes.

Please, give me your solution.

Thanks and best regards.

phuong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

the previous post, from Franz resolve my problem,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the EPH4 in my system, and i still cant have contracts in two currencies. the field currency in master data contract is disable for changing.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advice.

Tiago vaz

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

please observe the following prerequisites:

1. assure that business function RE_GEN_CI_1 is activated in your system.

You can check the activity state with transaction SFW5. Please observe that activation cannot be reversed. Please read the information in this transaction also for the business function.

2. activate subfunction XX01 in customizing RE-FX

Please goto customizing RE-FX, Basic Settings, Activate Subfunction and activate the subfunction XX01. Please refer to the documentation of this customizing item for further information.

3. activate Diff. Condition currency per company code

In the Basic Settings per company code you have to activate the different currency for the company code.

Hope that helps you to get it work.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what release are you working with?

Multiple Currencies in one contract are available from ECC 6 Enhancement Package 2.

That means you´ll be able to have a different currency in your contract than you have in your company code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

You can define conditions for contracts different from the local currency of the company code. Depending on the translation rules and exchange rates, automatically the system carries out a conversion within the diverse processes (for example, cash flow transaction, periodic postings, service charge settlement, and so on).

Regards,

DAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Diana, thanks for your answer.

But I still have de same doubt, the company have two currencies, and the same time I need to have contracts in USD, other times I need to have contracts in AOA. But the system, in the transaction RECN, does not allow me to choose the currency.

Do you understand me?

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

*(Muito obrigado)