SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Consigment in IS-Retail 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Has anyone used the new vendor consignment functionality in IS-Retail 6.0? We are currently on 5.0 and cannot transfer the vendor consignment stock between stores. From the help documentation it appears this will be added in 6.0. I am hoping to understand how this is going to work so we can position ourselves for using it once we upgrade.

For example does it use the stock transport orders (purchasing document type UB) and special stock type K? Or does it use transfer orders within Lean Warehouse management?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lon

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Consignemt handling before ERP 6.0 is also possible, but there are different transfer postings necessary. if you use movement types e.g. 301 (site to site) please don't forget special stock indicator "K" (it is not in the drop-down list, but works)

Since release ERP 6.0, vendor consignemt is fully supported, there are costomizing settings as well as setting in the logistic view of an article. please also refer to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/c6/af3c415e5dde2be10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply!

We were aware of the 301 K, but did not want to create a seperate process for shipping the consignment goods than for the standard merchandise 641. Especially since looking at the goods there is no way for the shipping clerks to know if it is consignment or not.

Does the consignment move using a 600 series movement type in 6.0 or does it still use a 300 series i.e. is it goods issued against a delivery or is it moved with a transfer posting?

Thanks again.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't use Collective Purchase Order (CPO) for external vendor based on special procurement type maintained in article master (i.e. Consignment or Subcontracting).

The only possible way is to create the vendor purchase order in ME21N / ME21 and entering the Item Category K or L manually. This is a Business Gap.

ECC 6.0 System Supports, transfer of consignment stock from the DC into the consignment stock of the store.

Regards,

Muralidhara