cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dec. whse Status - Inboud delivery (EWM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a problem with an inbound delivery in the fact that the "Dec. whse" status has been updated in delivery header but I do not use EWM. This is likely a problem with the Idoc I received via the goods receipt interface we are using.

I would like to delete this delivery but can not reverse the goods receipt due the the EWM status being "C". This can only be changed with EWM though so I don't know how to reverse the GR.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Francois

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One thing you can try out is you can dummy ship[return] that materials to vendor.For that you will have to add line items to same PO and check the box return item.Then create outbound delivery and dummy ship it.This process will make sure that ERP & EWM in sync for this material stock.

If your intention is to delete that delivery change VLSTK [DEC WHSE] status for that inbound delivery from C to blank in table LIKP using debug access.Then delete delivery in ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While posting the goods receipt, see that the function module 'WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE' that is calling to update the inbound delivery is not called with a flag 'IF_CONFIRM_CENTRAL' as X. You can use this BADI SMOD_V50B0001 to reset the field 'IS_LEDLV_BAPI_CONTROL-CONFIRM_CENTRAL

'

Thanks

Funky Tech.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Funky Tech,

Thanks for the info but my problem is still not resolved.

Yes I can use the SMOD user exit to make changes to any future deliveries but it does not solve the problem for my existing deliveries.

The BADi that you provided does not exist "IS_LEDLV_BAPI_CONTROL-CONFIRM_CENTRAL".

Can you confirm if this is the correct BADI or maybe just a typing error. I did however search for BADI's with similar names but can not find anything.

Are you aware of any other methods of updating deliveries that has the Dec. Whse status set. Myabe a direct table update via another method than SM30 (Table LIKP has no maintenance dialog)

Thanks,

Francois