Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redesigned left-hand navigation on BPX -- Tell us what you think

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

This morning, a redesign of the BPX left-hand navigation went live [www.sdn.sap.com/irj/bpx]. You'll now find Business Process Management in the navigation, as well as Sustainability, and a subdivision of the Industry section. What do you think of the new structure and the new areas? Let us know in this thread.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The link on the BPX Community page is broken apparently. I navigated to this thread through the Suggestions link.

That wasn't my main comment, however.

Is this forum going to be solely focused on BPM as a technology, or will it address BPM disciplines that are irrespective of the technology platform? We are not using the SAP BPM technology, but we are an SAP shop with keen interest in the rigor that comes with a BPM practice.

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Randy,

Thanks for pointing out the broken link. It's now been fixed.

Regarding your main point, yes the content and discussions in the BPM area on BPX will cover both SAP BPM technology and business process management as a discipline. We will highlight articles from BPTrends' Paul Harmon, for example, or feature blogs by our own internal SAP business process organization on their approach to the business process lifecycle, next to items about SAP NW BPM. The [SAP Business Process Expert Certified Wiki|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/x/dan0ag] also has lots of information along the lines of what you might be looking for. Our Community Evangelist, Marilyn Pratt, has forwarded your query to some of the folks involved in those areas, so hopefully they will jump in here with some additional comments.

--Audrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Audrey,

It works for me, too. I have to admit that I had not thought of governance and compliance as a subset of organizational change management, but it works.

Gretchen

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Gretchen,

Actually, while there is a little section in the OCM area on Governance and Compliance, that page is more about the intersection of those two topics.

If you're looking for the GRC homepage, you'll find that in Solutions in the left hand navigation. You can also get to it directly using the "short URL": [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/bpx/grc].

Regards,

Audrey

keohanster
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Audrey,

It looks good to me!

Regards,

Sue