cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error in item 000025 Message no. VF073

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I goto vf02 it is giving error "Pricing error in item 000025 Message no. VF073"

When I double click on item 25 & goto "condition" it is giving error "Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZY01 is missing Message no. V1801",although I do not need the value for the item(25) but it has to take the amount which has been maintained in VK11.

For item(26) everything is perfect "no error"

This is batch related billing

Item Description Billed Qnty SU Net Value

25 MIX YARN SPUN 0 KG 0.00

26 MIX YARN SPUN 766.200 KG 26,050.80

Is there any way to resolve the problem

Thanks in advance

Umed rathore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umed rathore,

Check what is the pricing procedure assigned to your document.

You can change it to non mandatory using the T.Code V/08.

Select your procedure and then click on control.Required is ticked there.Uncheck this one.Save.

Is it appearing in Sales order?

If it is coming in sales order then it should also come in Billing.For this goto VTFA if it is order related billing else goto VTLA if it is delivery related billing.

Click on item.Select your item category.

Details.Select the value "E" for the field Pricing source.

Save.Now it will also appear in invoice if it is appeared in order.

But you are telling that that condition is not important for you.So make it as nonmandatory and cancel the billing document.

In the sales order in updatation select option "B" and then recreate the invoice.

Check analysis for that condition type.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

There is no problem in pricing procedure,copy control because we have been making thousands of billing everyday there is no problem at all,I am having this error in 5 documents,now also system is running fine

Before & after(5 documents) we have not faced any problem as such

we have maintained vk11

Is ther any other way to resolve this issue

Thanks

Umed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umed,

I suggest you check the program to see if any changes have been made based on date or having conditions specific to these five documents in question.

Regards

Hareesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hareesh,

As per your instruction I have checked program,there is no changes,it is a standard program for vk11.

Anyhow is there anyway to resolve this issue

Thanks

Umed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then goto VF02 and Enter the document number.

Goto item details of item 25 and conditions.

Maintain the value here manually for that condition type.

Else mainatin value in VK11 for your correct combination.Click on update in billing document and select the option B.

Save.

Check now.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto FTXP, check tax code for ZY01

and condition record.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depending on the copy control configuration from the delivery document up to the Billing Document the pricing will be run again (Option B or C).

Here the mandatory pricing condition might be lost because of the condition record configuration on Vk11. To know the exact pricing analysis for the Line Item in billing run a pricing analysis on the line item and check against the same analysis on the Sales Order.

There you'll find which field(s) might be missing between documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jimmy,

I have seen the analysis at sales order,it is ok.This condition is maintained in vk11 & it is there in condition record and analysis & non of the condition is missing in sales order

Is there any other way to resolve this

Thanks

Umed