cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit centre - logical inheritance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Profit centre accounting is active for my company code. Profit centre field is required during user entry when creating a Business entity. It is not required during rental obejct creation - i dont remember doing some customizing to achieve this. Then, when creating the contract, they system automatically assigns the PC entered in the BE. This is a problem for me, since, i have 20 BE and 200 contracts. I would be happy if i could set the profit centre as a required entry in the RO, since the posting that should be performed for the particular contract should have the account assignment of the RO. Another good option for me would be - to somehow cancel the profit centre entered in the BE being inheritted in the contract and enter the profit centre directly in the contract.

I dont know if i explained it clear enough.

Any advice would be appreciated since i need a solution urgently

Thanks in advance

Severina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Severina,

I donu2019t really understand your issue, you can assign to the contract in the posting parameters u2013 postings the profit center has in the rental object.

Can you be clearer?

Thank you,

DAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Diana,

Thank you for your reply. I thought i might not have been clear in my previous post. I will try again.

I need to set the profit centre field as a required entry either in the RO or in the Contract, because otherwise, the system inherits the entry done in the BE. At the moment, the profit centre is required only in the highest in the hierarchy object, which, in my case, is the BE.

I hope i made myself more clear this time

KR

Severina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

An easy way is to implement de below badi:

Spro/Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)/ Contract/Implement Enhancements (BAdI) /Number Assignment, Validation, Substitution

Badi BADI_RE_CN_CN, method IF_EX_RECN_CONTRACT~CHECK_ALL.

Regards,

DAS