Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization is not happening properly

muhammed_nishad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem during the synchronization. I have a MODIFY wrapper. From my UI I am updating 3 record in the UI and it is properly updating the local database in the simulator. Now when I try to synchronize , this is not updating the back end properly . But when I try executing the Function module alone it is working perfectly.

I tried debugging the during the sync. I found only one record is only appearing in the wrapper function module(at the first line of the wrapper function module). Grammar for the wrapper is correct.

I am not able to find out a solution for this. Is there any thing which need to be configured in the mobile administrator.

It would be great if anyone could help this out.

Regards

Muhammed Nishad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any updates from client will be send as single update messages to DOE.

Hence single record coming in the modify bapi wrapper is expected.

Ideally 3 messages should have come to modify bapi wrapper and inturn gets updated in the backend.

Can you check the message monitoring to see the status of the update messages that were sent to DOE.

sap easy access > DOE admin mon portal>monitoring-->message monitoring

Give your dataobject and search for messages.Check if it shows any error.

Once we know this , we can figure out how to resolve this.

Regards,

Liji

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

muhammed_nishad
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue is solved. There was a problem with data while executing getdetail wrapper(ie the data in CDS is not in sync with the R/3). To work modify wapper perfectly both R/3 and CDS should be in SYNC