Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consume webservice - autentication none isn't working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the correct folder.

I've the following problem:

I've written a RFC-enabled function. After that, I created a webservice and the corresponding proxy classes for consuming the webservice. In the webservice configuration I configured the webservice with autentication "none". Same was done in the proxy configuration.

When I start my report, which is consuming the webservice, every time I get a Netweaver Logon Popup.

Is it possible to consume the webservice without any credencials or is there a possibility to send these crendentials over parameter in the ABAP-call?

I would like consume the webservice without input data in the logon screen.

Thanks in advance

Cunanan80

3 REPLIES 3

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to specify the user who has the proper security to execute the webservice.

Open the ICF details of the Webservice.

Enter the User name and password in the Anonymous Logon Data frame.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your quick answer.

In my ICF configuration I dont have a tab "Anonymous Logon Data". I tried to configure the user under the tab "Logon-Data" where I can configure the logon types.

I choosed "Standard" and give the credentials of my dialogue user in the fields of logon data. Furthermore I configured the security settings to SSL and the Authenticate option to "Standard SAP User".

Nevertheless I get the Logon Popup when I start my report.

The given user should have the necessary rights because I can execute the webservice after I give this credentials in the logon popup.

Any further idea?

Thanks in advance

Cunanan80

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

Authorization information is configurable in TX SOAMANAGER