cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Business Systems for Multiple Receivers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

idoc > xi -> multiple receivers with xml payload

I have a scenario where i have to configure multiple receivers for each Supplier from an IDOC. All the receivers will be either HTTP or SOAP.

When the mapping would be the same for all the Suppliers but during configuration we have to determine the receiver based on an IDOC value to route the xml via HTTP or SOAP

For this to achieve do we have to create multiple business systems for each receiver?

If i create a receiver in the business service how can we determine the interface mapping in this scenario?

Thanks,

Tirumal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tirumal,

<i>For this to achieve do we have to create multiple business systems for each receiver?</i>

As you know,Business system is a logical name for the Techincal Systems, Theoretcially it is not required to create different Business systems for the each receivers.

Generally Business Systems are grouped/created based on the Business Process/Functionality/Type of Receivers etc.

So if you think, your each receiver is of type different type/process then create different Business systems.

It depends~

If you create Business Service, then you need to add your Message Interfaces explicitly into the Business Service( By open the Business Service->You can see the Sender/Receiver Interface tabs).

Hope this helps,

regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moorthy -

Thanks for your suggestion. Sounds logical.

Will award you points.

Vijaya and Mohan - thanks for your suggestions to.

- Tirumal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tirumal,

We can use XPath in receiver determination to route a message to different systems. The sample scenario you can go through is:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

Regards,

---Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tirumal,

I think if you are going to determine the receiver using the condtional editor in the Receiver determination you will have to create different Bussiness service/business system

Will have to try this though

Regards

Vijaya