cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM not Collecting Files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am trying to collect files from one legacy system and merge the file using a correlation for 3mins.

i have designed my Integration process IP_collect according to Intergration Process

BpmPatternCollectTime

,in namespace

http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Patterns

under SAP BASIS 7.00 SWCV.

In ID i have configured one Business service BS1 as sender system and the

other business service BS2 as the receiver systems.

and have configured two Receiver Determinations and Two Interface Determination for

message flow from BS1 to IP_collect and from IP_collect to BS2.

and Created one Receiver agreement for BS2 and one Sender Agreement for BS1.

when i place my source files i am getting output ,but it is not merging all the source files

but getting the mapped result only for the last source file

(this means it is executing the mapping only for the last Source file and not collecting the files).

i have configured My Integration Process exactly as mentioned in the SAP BASIS ?

Can someone help me in collecting and merging the files?

Thanks and Regards

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but getting the mapped result only for the last source file 
(this means it is executing the mapping only for the last Source file and not collecting the files).

are sure that the maping program is designed for a N:1 mapping logic (the one after the block).....also one point of concern will be the Container Operation element....if not properly configured it will not go one appending the files.....and ultimately only the last file will come out of the Block into the Transformation step....this may be the error point...just check.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhishek

Thank u for your response

Yes your correct ,i have assigned single file as the source message in transformation step ,

I Corrected it and my BPM is now collecting the source files and merging it to one file

Thank u

Regards

Satish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks