cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript formatting

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

can i fix the position of the heading at a perticular fixed position, like say at half of the page fixed every time. on sap script.

if yes then plz plzz tel me how i can do it..????

thanx a lot for ur relpy and help...

thanx a lot..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no sorry but nothing is working..plzzzz help me with any other solution. i just want ot fixed the heading which is in the main window like say. at half of the page fixed. it should not depend on the last paragraph on that same page. this heading shld have its own fixed position.

thanx....

thanx for ur reply...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please put the heading in a standard text and adjust with a suitable paragraph format.

This way if you need to adjust the position of the heading then you can simply adjust the standard text.

Like say you need to place the text in the center then apply a paragraph format with font centered.

Else you need to have like at some distance from the left then apply tabs " ,,,, " and spaces on trial and error way.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a variable window and provide the positions to fit off of the page, then write the logic what you want with in that window, then you can create mainwindow or the variable window or a fixed window (it is your wish as per your requirment) after that first window, this will give you the first off page as fixed data,

if you have the second page then create the same window again with the same positions then the second page alos will contain the same data.

Thanks

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Create a paragraph format with tab position as 35 CH . then use that paragraph format at heading then heading will start at that position.

Thanks,

Suma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> 1. Create a paragraph format with tab position as 35 CH . then use that paragraph format at heading then heading will start at that position.

>

>

> Thanks,

> Suma.

sorry its not working..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

&Heading variable(space 20)& you have to adjust with the space value. it will surely solve your problem

Regards,

Suvendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a variable window and write the heading content in it. Now create a main window by giving the top margin and left margin exactly below the variable window's length ...

This will do it

example: "variable window ---> "top margin 2 cm, width 20 cm, left margin 2 cm, length 7cm
 "main window --->"  top margin 9.5cm, width 20 cm left margin 2cm, length 15 cm

your heading content will get repeated in every page at the same place according to the dimensions given and then your problem will be resolved

Thanks&Regards

Sarves