cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule line problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i made a sales order and i am stoped the avilabilty check and all the the dates included in the schedule line set to zero time but the system made 2 schedule lines(i noted that check carried out only for the deliverises which would be delivered by the date 25/05/2009 and it had been reschedualed to 26/05/2009

i do not know why ? but the rest of orders did not have thise check.

can any body help me pls.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved .....thanks alot

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi nany,

Goto to SPRO>Sales and distribution-> Basic Functions->Delivery Scheduling and transportation scheduling->Define Scheduling by sales document types--->Select your sales order type and deactivate delivery scheduling.

This will solve your problem.

Thanks & regards

Rasik Waghela

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must have put the lead time as of 1 day in material master.

Did you make changes to Customer Calender for Delivery dates?

If so , check the settings of Factory Calender.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in VOV8 in your order type lead time

Check in material master in MRP1 2,3, any lead time or I house production time if make it 0

Check in shipping point any lead time this all 3 have lead time if their make it as 0 then check

Sageer

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You haven't mentioned about the details of lead times for which you have changed the values to zero. You might have missed to change any lead time. Please post the details.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but the rest of orders did not have thise check.

Not sure whether you would be having different schedule line category. Nevertheless, you can check in VOV8 where for your sale order type, any lead time is maintained and also in OVLZ.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi