cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JEXP ( Ref. Document).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While maintaining the condition records ( VK11 ) for condition type JEXP, I found the condition records like "Sales Org/Ref Doc/Ref Item.".

Here I given Sales Organization, But coming to Ref. Document which Ref.Document I have to give.?

Here what is the purpose of Reference Document. In which senarios it will maintain.?

Mean while I checked All condition records that were maintained for JEXP using the t.code VK13, Here I found some condition records were maintained with reference documents. Here the reference document they taken as Delivery number. how they maintained ?

Plz give u r valuble suggestions.

Regards

Jyothi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered.

ujjaval-bhalala
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Instead of using those fields you can create a new table with customer/material or use the standard table and assign it in the access sequence and maintain the condition records for JEXP

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Rithvika,

You are correct. But I want to know what is the purpose of that condition record having the Ref.Document.

Why means, I got one issue regarding this. My client created one sales order having JEXP condition type 8%. while doing billing The JEXP is appered in two times.

I analyzed the condition types( In billing document) . Here I found that ,They maintained one condition records, with Reference document type also. Here they given ref document as Delivery number.

so while creating the Billing system picked that condition value also.

Regards

Jyothi.

Edited by: jyothi. on May 27, 2009 3:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. We are maintaining the JEXP at plant/material level. However when we see the pricing in proforma invoice( In condition tab - analysis) we found it is picking the condition from first table i.e. Sales org/Reference doument /Reference document item . ( Reference document is outbound delivery number)

Howeever we don't maintain condition at this level . So how is this condition record updated Automatically in system.

Amit.