cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue for a condition type if we have 2 invoices for one order.

I explain :

In the Order : The value of the condition type is 100 euro for 100 pieces

I make 2 deliveries and 2 invoices :

Invoice 1 : The value of the condition type is 80 euro for 80 pieces

Invoice 2 : The value of the condition type is 20 euro for 20 pieces

How can I do this proposition :

Invoice 1 : The value of the condition type is 100 euro for 80 pieces

Invoice 2 : The value of the condition type is 0 euro for 20 pieces. The condition type don't have to appear.

Thanks for your

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If possible, kindly define a condition type as manual in SPRO - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Pricing - Pricing Control - Define and Assign Pricing Procedure. Also, for the same condition type deactivate the Required check box i.e. make it optional.

One more setting

In SPRO - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Pricing - Pricing Control - Define Condition Type, make Manual entry has priority in Manual Entries

For this condition type there is no need to maintain any condition record as it manual condition type. So it will not appear unless it is entered.

This should serve your purpose

regards,

sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i need is an automatic entries.

Regards,

OBK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then dont make the condition type as manual.

In defination of condition type for Manual Entries, put the value as No Limitation .

For your 1st req. i.e. 100 euros for 80 qty. enter the value

For 2 nd req. i.e. o euro for 2o qty. just delete this condition type from the condition tab of the Sales Order

Try this,

regards,

sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello OBK,

How you are doing this split for condition type.Manually?

If manually, change the condition type 'Manual entries' settings to No limitations.Condition price will update according to invoice quantity. 80 pieces change the rate and 20 pieces delete the condition for the invoice.

Regards

Vikram