Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to find Parameters in NWA PI 7.1

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm running Solution Manager diagnostic Managed system wizard on PI 7.1 system and after running Managed setup for PI system, i'm getting 2 warnings related with steps---

1. "SSO Setup for XI apps failed : a problem occured while changing the authentication templates"

Logs of same are---

The SSO ticket Certificate <OU=J2EE,CN=QSM> has been successfully imported into ticket Keystore

The Login Modules for validating SSO tickets were already installed

The ticket ACL already contained : sys=QSM,000 iss=OU=J2EE,CN=QSM dn=OU=J2EE,CN=QSM

The Authentication template for component sap.com/opensqlmonitors*OpenSQLMonitors was already set to ticket

The Authentication template for component sap.com/tcmonitoringsysteminfo*monitoring was already set to ticket

The Authentication template for component sap.com/tcmonitoringsysteminfo*sap_monitoring was already set to ticket

The Authentication template for component sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository*rep was already set to ticket

The Authentication template for component sap.com/com.sap.xi.directory*dir was already set to ticket

SSO Setup for XI apps failed : a problem occured while changing the authentication templates

SSO setup failed : error while updating login modules : No such policy configuration: sap.com/com.sap.rprof.remoteProfile*exchangeProfile

The SSO ticket Certificate <CN=QSM> has been successfully imported into ticket Keystore

The Login Modules for validating SSO tickets were already installed

The ticket ACL already contained : sys=QSM,100 iss=CN=QSM dn=CN=QSM

The Authentication template for component sap.com/opensqlmonitors*OpenSQLMonitors was already set to ticket

The Authentication template for component sap.com/tcmonitoringsysteminfo*monitoring was already set to ticket

The Authentication template for component sap.com/tcmonitoringsysteminfo*sap_monitoring was already set to ticket

The Authentication template for component sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository*rep was already set to ticket

The Authentication template for component sap.com/com.sap.xi.directory*dir was already set to ticket

SSO Setup for XI apps failed : a problem occured while changing the authentication templates

SSO setup failed : error while updating login modules : No such policy configuration: sap.com/com.sap.rprof.remoteProfile*exchangeProfile

Exceptions

java.rmi.RemoteException: No such policy configuration: sap.com/com.sap.rprof.remoteProfile*exchangeProfile

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remoteimpl.RemoteSecurityImpl.getPolicyConfiguration(RemoteSecurityImpl.java:69)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remoteimpl.RemoteSecurityImplp4_Skel.dispatch(RemoteSecurityImplp4_Skel.java:266)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:351)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.ServerDispatchImpl.run(ServerDispatchImpl.java:70)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:62)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.execute(P4Message.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.FCAConnectorImpl.executeRequest(FCAConnectorImpl.java:872)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:53)

at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.MessageReader.run(MessageReader.java:58)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:108)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread.run(CentralExecutor.java:304)

2nd Step # At least one support role assignment did not succed, check details below and logs for more info

*********************************************************Logs*********************************

User SAPSUPPORT was found on this system.

No J2EE roles could be assigned to user SAPSUPPORT for access to SQL*Trace and SystemInfo applications

A problem occured while attempting to set J2EE roles for XI

Failed to assign J2EE Roles for XI : The role 'display' on component 'sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository*rep' could not be found on

this system

The following UME support roles were succesfully assigned to SAPSUPPORT : SAP_JAVA_NWADMIN_CENTRAL_READONLY

The following UME XI roles were succesfully assigned to SAPSUPPORT : SAP_SLD_GUEST

Exceptions

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The role 'display' on component 'sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository*rep' could not be found on this

system

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.SecurityContextAdapter.assignRoleToUser(SecurityContextAdapter.java:318)

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.SetupManager.setXiRoles(SetupManager.java:198)

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.RemoteSetupStep.setupRoles(RemoteSetupStep.java:387)

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.RemoteSetupStep.execute(RemoteSetupStep.java:116)

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.SapInstance.setup(SapInstance.java:536)

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.RemoteSetupService._setup(RemoteSetupService.java:159)

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.RemoteSetupService.setup(RemoteSetupService.java:86)

at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.RemoteSetupServicep4_Skel.dispatch(RemoteSetupServicep4_Skel.java:112)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:319)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:200)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl.run(DispatchImpl.java:716)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Basically what i think is, here we need to add assign roles as mentioned in note #1042450, but problem is i'm not getting this parameters, in NWA for PI7.1. (IN PI 7.1, we dont have Visual Admin, so need to add in NWA)

Please do check & let me know, if anyone knows, how to add this.

Thanks,

Anand.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This error is due to missing authorization. Patch has to be released for the component LMSERVICE by SAP for the same in near future.

Rgds,

Mat.

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mathan,

Thanks for the quick reply, but can you please elaborate on this, did you also faced with this issue?

Did you raised any message with SAP for this? What was SAP's reply on this?

Please update me ASAP on this

Thanks,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

I did face the same issue in my project and reply from developers was solution will be provided in LMSERVICE SP3 patch 2.

Rgds,

Mat.

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Mathan,

Are you referring to EHP1 SP3 patch 2 file of LMSERVICE in sol man system?

Presently i have got SP2 patch 5, which is latest available in marketplace.

Please update me on this ASAP.

Thanks for the help....

--Anand.

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

As per SAP, this is known issue and development on same is going on.

Answers (0)