cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross-Client Table Maintnance-Restricting SCC4 even after giving S_TABU_CLI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have given S_TABU_CLI authorizations as "Allowed" to ABAPERs as they need to do some Cross client table authorizations...

By this authorizations it enables them to change the client settings in SCC4. i want to restrict them to change this SCC4 settings...Is there any way to give Cross client table access and restrict in changing SCC4 transaction...

Have tried in checking all the sources but unable to solve it, Please suggest me..

Thanks,

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If they can create an ABAP then they can also change the database entries directly without using SCC4....

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Do you mean to say that even if we restrict SCC4 transaction and give Cross Client table access they will be able o do through an ABAP program...????? Sorry if i understood that wrong...

Our present requirement is to restrict SCC4, thats it...If you have any method to do so pls. update me..

Thanks,

Subbu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you should ask this in the Security forum at

then, close this topic here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

S_tabu_cli will only work when your client settings are open and at the same time system is also modifiable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

S_tabu_cli will only work when your client settings are open and at the same time system is also modifiable.

S_TABU_CLI has been given and its working,,,,no problem with that....i want to restrict transaction SCC4 even after giving S_TABU_CLI...

Hope you understood my problem...Waiting for ur help..

Thanks,

subbu