SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice and correction invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

1. Could You help me with one problem how to do invoice for studnet and then correction vat invoice.?

What is different between transaction FMCAM2 - "Generate Invoices" and FKKINV_MA "Create invoice"

2. In FI-CA documnet header there is a field "Origin" and "P2" is " IS-PS Manual Adj. of Student Fee - My question is - How can I do the manual correction for Studet Fee

Please give me any information - Thank YOU !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dmoreira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Grzegorz,

one place when you can correct invoice is at the fee calculation process, when you generate the invoice one by one, you have a place where to place a manual adjustment. That will generate another document if the adjustment changes the amount of the invoice.

From pure FI-CA transactions, I really don't know.

Have a great day!

Diego

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Dmoreira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Grzegorz,

one place when you can correct invoice is at the fee calculation process, when you generate the invoice one by one, you have a place where to place a manual adjustment. That will generate another document if the adjustment changes the amount of the invoice.

From pure FI-CA transactions, I really don't know.

Have a great day!

Diego

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gregorz,

Transaction code FMCAM2 is used to generate invoices. The purpose is to generate invoices for single, multiple, or a range of Business Partners. The transaction can be generated either by batch process or by the user.

While transaction FKKINV_MA is used for mass invoicing of accounting documents.

As far as manual adjustment of student fee is concerned you have to do it via manual account maintenance. Use T-Code FE06 for this. Hope its clear now.

Am not sure about Button P2 and Origin.

Warm Regards

Vinod Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Post an Fi-CA document with transaction code FPE1on student and generate the invoice. difference amount postings can also be handeled with this, for createing the invoice use transaction code FMCAM2.

Hope this serves your issue.

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Is there a BAPI and/or a Function Module that simulates tcode FMCAM2 to generate an Invoice and a payment form reference number?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thank you...

0 Kudos

Experts, do you have any documentation about relevant configuration concerning transaction FMCAM2?

Best regards.

0 Kudos

Hello:

Perhaps I can help if you have specific questions on Transaction FMCAM2.

Regarding your previous question about Function Modules, you may wish to take a look the Events 2600 to 2770 (in Transaction FQEVENTS) to see whether any of these suit your requirements.

Regards,

Patricia