cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable certain fields during the creation of SC using "create limit item"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to disable certain fields from the role "SHOP" associated with the operational purchaser role. I would like to disable the fields "Unlimited check box", "Service Agent", " Invoice Only radio button", "Unknown account assignment radio button" from the screen I get during creation of SC using the option "Create Limit Item". Also i need to disable the option "Good / Service" entry box as we are using only free text items and donu2019t want this option to be seen in the screen when using the operational purchaser role.

Please advise how can I achieve this.

Regards

GGL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the BAdI: BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI

Method: BBP_SC_UI_CTRL

The screen is SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 210.

Sample code:

CASE IV_FIELDNAME.

WHEN 'GS_SCR_LIMIT-ACC_UNKNOWN' OR 'GS_SCR_LIMIT-ONLY_INV' OR 'GS_SCR_LIMIT-UNLIMITED'

CV_INPUT_READY = '0'.

ENDCASE

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can implement note 938219 to make account assignmnet known as default. After that you can make use of badi BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI to modify the screen.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a same requirement to disable certain fields from the Shopping Cart Limit Item. I would like to disable the fields "Service Agent", "Unknown account assignment radio button" from the Detail screen. during creation of SC using the option Limit Item . Also i need to make default Value "Known" and "Invoice Only". But this is in SRM 7.0. Notes You have mentioned supports only Release 5.5, But I am in Release 7.0. Any idea?

I appreciate your help

Thanks,

Monica