cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when Distributing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie Gurus, i am having a problem with my QAS system. When i try to distribute a document its giving me an error like "Error occurred when saving initial order <00000000000000000014>" . Does anyone have an idea as to whats causing this error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a new client so i'm now doing my tests in the new client. Thank you guys for all your input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,dear,

T code SICF

Basis>Content server>Content server interface,

Duble click to open,

Goto Log on data , provide user id and Pasward.

This will solve your problem

Let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Benaka

Thanks for your response.

I have followed your procedure but i have not yet entered user id and password. Whose user id do i provide here is it mine or any User id.

I have also found the following mail in my inbox. "

Workflow WS74500804 not activated

-

Not activated due to:

9999999999 E Organizational object 'HENKEL' not available

9999999999 E Organizational object 'HENKEL' not available

Further results of syntax check:

Correct the error either here in the local system or in source system

and then transport it again

regards

partson

Edited by: Partson Murongazvombo on May 29, 2009 3:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You use this IMG activity to perform automatic basic customizing for SAP Business Workflow. You need to carry out basic customizing to activate the workflow environment and enable workflows to run. This ensures that all the SAP Business Workflow functions can be used.

Ex, Your System port number and your system ID ie, 3 character length should be identified and check whether activated, if not ask basis to activate it.

You can find these settings here.

Basis Services -> ArchiveLink -> Customizing Front End Communication or automatic workflow settings

This will solve your propb?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

I checked SAP Note 376854, unfortunately everything seems to be ok as far as the mentioned settings are concerned. This problem started when i changed company address on my user profile. Before that it used to distribute, i just thought that maybe the backgraund of the problem may help. I realy dont know what went wrong.

Regards,

Partson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Christoph

I regenerated the Obbject type BUS1082001 but still the problem is still there.

It is giving me this error "Error occurred when saving initial order <00000000000000000016>

Message no. 25113" and when i try to navigate out of the Start Distribution page it shows a Runtime Error :SYSTEM_ON_COMMIT_INTERRUPTED, when i try to run the log its giving me this message "No entries found for this selection".

Partson

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Partson,

thanks for the error message. This error is raised in the following coding

Function module CVV2_DRZOI_UPDATE_ENTRY

PERFORM L_DRZOI_WRITE

USING L_DRZOI

L_UPDFLAG

CHANGING L_ERRCODE.

IF L_ERRCODE NE 0.

Based on this information I would kindly ask you to check the SAP note 376854 and verify if the mentioned settings are maintained in your system.

Best regards,

Christoph

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

according to your description I would kindly ask you to re-generate the business object

BUS1082001.

Therefore please go to tx SW01

->Enter the name of the object type, in our case BUS1082001

->Generate it again

If the error still happens, please give us more information (e.g. error number, status in CVI9, distribution type,...).

Best regards,

Christoph