cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Features in ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I was just going through the latest release notes of SAP ERP Central Component (Release 6.0). I would request you to explain the concept of a couple of new features that am listing below, in the simplest possible way. I need to give a presentation to one of our clients regarding the same and would like to explain them the concepts of these new features in a manner in which they can easily understand it.

My queries are listed below. Kindly respond.

1) What is the concept of iPPE? How doest it work in conjuction with PS? How to best explain the concept of iPPE for a layman to understand?

2) Easy Cost Planning has been enhanced with the following new features,

a) Aggregated Items & b) Archiving

What is the concept for these new features? What are the clarifications that need to be given in order to use these new features?

Waiting for all you experts to respond.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Gokul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ansd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer thread:

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Request you to please refer my post once again...I already have all the documents that mention the new features in ECC 6.0.I need some clarifications about the new features...

If u have got any information or explanation for the new features please revert.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Can anybody help me please?

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gokul,

I can answer to one part

iPPE and PS can be integrated so that there will be logical link between objects in PVS (Product Varient Strucutre) and Project in PS.

there n:n relationship between WBS element and iPPE node , also betn Network and iPPE nodes/varients.

Use can use data from iPPE for project procurements.

Using reference points you can tranfer material from iPPE structure to PS Network.

Thanks,

Niketan

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got sap help link for ecc 6.0 version which will throw some light on "Integration of iPPE and the Project System" for your query no.1

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/EN/52/f0b9219a5d474f8b7d809e2afd1d20/content.htm

Regards,

Sandeep