Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

BOX Command in Smartforms

Guyz,

My situation is i have main window which is having 2 columns ...

1st - invoice line item text

2nd - invoice line item value

requriement is i'll have to print a vertical line after the 1st column (inv line itemtext) which should draw through out the main window.

Firstly - I tried with BOX Command (BOX XPOS 3.00 CM WIDTH 5.00 CM FRAME 10 TW) inside the MAIN Widnow and inside a text element which is not working to my surprise. MAIN WINDOW height = 11,80 cm width = 18,16 cm ...SO I'M SURE ABOVE BOX COMMAND SHOULD FIT INTO THIS WINDOW DIMENSIONS but nothing is being printed ?

Secondly -- As i'm using internal table for priting whole MAIN Window i tried using patterns (framed pattern having one line after first column)... initial look at this pattern made me happier but to my disappointment it didn't work i.e., though it's pritning vertical line it's not printing through out the main window. Say if we have just one row to print vertical line just spans the first row but I WANT VERTICAL LINE TO BE PRINTED THROUGH OUT THE MAIN WINDOW.

Any suggestions pls ?

Thanks in advance

SK

Tags:
replied

Hi Sreedhar,

I think one our consultant faced the same issue and if i can recollect what was done was they created one more dummy window and overlayed it wlong with the main window and the dummy window the vertical lines were defined all through. Since its a non main window the vertical lines show up always. If the main window lines end up early then the dummy window lines show up as if it was coming from the main window.

Some time got to be smarter to fool around SAP

Try this option i hope it works for you.

All the best

Regards

VJ

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question