Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Team not determined - Authorisations needed

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating Support Desk from Solution Manager using say USER1 and USER2 in the same way (Help -- Create Support Message). Gave FI as the component. In T code PFAC determination of Support Team using Rule 13200137 is done.

USER1 has SAP ALL access. No problem in Message Creation or determining Support Team.

USER2 has limited access (Support Desk Create and Process rights alone). No problem in Message creation but Support Team is not getting determined.

When I check the Processing Log for the Action "Find support team responsible, when message is created" it gives me the information "Rule Container does not exist"

Message Type - Error, Message Class - 5W, Message Number - 067

When USER2 is given SAP ALL access temporarily then Support Team is getting determined properly.

This indicates that it is an issue of authorisation.

What are the additional authorisations which need to be given to USER2 for determining Support Teams?

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell what roles and authorization you have given to USER2.(Support Desk Create and Process rights alone)

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following roles are given

ZSAP_SUPPCF_CREATE (Copy of SAP_SUPPCF_CREATE)

ZSAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS (Copy of SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS)

ZSAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_CREATE (Copy of SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_CREATE)

ZSUPP_RFC (This role only contains the objects S_RFC and S_RFCACL)

Regards,

Rajesh

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Closing this message as there is no response for a long duration.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you configure by using USER2, run SU53 just after the error and check if there is any missing authorizations

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no error explicitly (i.e. No Error message comes in the Status Bar, No pop up message appears).

The error I mentioned is in the proccessing log of that action in Action Tab of the created message.

The message is getting created just fine.

Regards,

Rajesh