SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to ensure FundCenter selection = blank when running FM drilldown report

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to ensure blank value in the "Funds Center" selection parameter when running FM drilldown report 2FMB40* (Assigned Funds Report)?

We tried to save a report variant with protected blank value in the "&0FICTR" variable (hierarchy node), and we also used FMEV to turn-off default value for this variable. However, during report execution it still takes value from the user parameter "FIS".

To prevent the system from using "FIS", we can only save the report variant with Funds Center = * (or the top-most node). Unfortunately, these would give different extraction results which we do not want.

Any advice how to get round this?

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try putting # instead of 'blank' and it should be OK. See note 390953 for further info.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Referring SAP Note 390953, I don't know how to apply the solution of "using generic symbol # as an initial value"....

(1) I tried to save a report variant with # in the Funds Center field, but got error message "no matching funds center found" and couldn't proceed.

(2) I also tried tcode FMEV to set the variables &0FICTR, &0FICTRA ... with default value # (in table TKESV), yet still got no effect ... as user parameter "FIS" was adopted during report execution.

Any further suggestion please?