Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combine billing error-reply to Prasad and Rithika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad / Rithika,

Thanks for reply....

I am creating the PO having 3 line items, out of which I am making the delivery and PGI of first two line items.

On another date I am doing the delivery and PGI of rest one item.

So I have two deliveries and now I want combine both deliveries in single invoice(Intercompany)

sometimes it works and sometime it fails....

Pls let me know root cause for failing and why it is successful for sometime....

regards,

Abhijit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If invoice is spiltting then you can check the split analysis in invoice , so that you can very well know about why it is splitting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Dont personalise this forum.

Do not use any forum members names

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya, I have checked the split analysis its due to Foreign trade data.

But what will be ultimate solution

regards

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your copy control settings for Delivery to Billing (T Code : VTFL)

At header level - Determ.export data maintain B-Redetermine the export data and try to create invoice

Also check the at item level routine Data VBRK/VBRP - Invoice split .

If you dont want to inovice split any more then take the help of ABAPer and create new routine and assign at item level Data VBRK/VBRP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

with same config sometime its working and some times its not working, then why we need to change or develop new routine.

I have checked the Foreign trade data maintained in Material master too.

But In Invoice split analysis its due to some foreign trade data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also when I check the Invoices I found that at Invoice header under foreign header data number is diff

Table is EIKP.....this field contains two diff values in two invoices

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhijit,

Please check the header copy control and set B for redetermining the export data.

Also go through the thread

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/profile?editmode=true&userid=3947793

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

but with the same config its working some time and fails sometime,

thats means I dont think there is an issue in copy control, might be something else( correct me if i am wrong)

Former Member
0 Kudos

its B only....

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some time mean - " for the same set of data it works some time and some time it did not" or for some set of data it works and for others it do not"?

Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abijit,

For the consolidation of billing documents, the combination of delivery documents should have same header data. The main reason of billing document split is different PGI dates and different foreign trade data number and as this is standard SAP so for combining the delivery docs into single billing we need to go for Data Transfer Routines.

Data Transfer Routine can be written by an ABAPer thru tcode VOFM and there the routine 001 which is responsible needs to be copied and a new routine is to be created. In the newly created routine, the ABAPer need to put the logic to ignore fields which are causing document split. Once the routine is written, then you need to go to copy controls and assign the newly created routine instead of 001 in the header of copy control. You can assign this routine for the selective billing documents.

Hope this will help you to solve your problem.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Antima,

Thanks for reply, I will try to configure same.

regards,

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

It is very difficult to guess and give the solution unless we have the specific error.

As you were telling that sometimes it's successful and other times not, please compare with successful document with un successful one (field to field) which would bring out the difference/reason. This helps you to find the solution.

Thank you

Regards

Prasad