cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading of Data from Lotus notes to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai guys,

I need to upload the Prospects data and also the activites which we created with the prospects from the Lotus notes to the CRM

We have two lotus notes suppose X,Y from which we need to load the data. There might be some records which might be present in both X,Y.We dont want to duplicate the records.

Also we have defined Marketing Attributes X,Y.So now when we are uploading the prospects from X lotus notes all the prospects from the X lotus notes should have X in the Marketing Attribute.Same way as the prospects from Y

I dont have any previous experience loading the data to CRM.

So if you guys have any experience/clues/suggestions can you please share your knowledge.

Thanks in Advance

RGDS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichaelSambeth
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Taylor,

you may consider the SAP R/3 - Lotus Integration options listed in

If this does not fit your requirements or if you need more information, please let me know.

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Michael,

Thanks for the reply.

The thread talks about the SAP workflow with Lotus Notes Integration.

But my issue is to load the Prospects,Contact Persons from Lotus Notes to CRM and also to assign the marketing attributes as they get loaded to the CRM.

RGDS

MichaelSambeth
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Taylor,

the Lotus integration tools provide the ability to read and write data from Lotus Notes/Domino to SAP and vice versa. Workflow is a special use case. The tools bascially read and write arbitrary data.

Even though I didn't experience CRM myself I still think that they may be suitable.

Feel free to contact me directly so that I can provide the contact persons to you.

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the message.

This is my personla mail id here4u1979@yahoo.com

If you cna give me ur mail id I can send an email to you.

RGDS

MichaelSambeth
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Taylor,

simply click my name and view my SDN business card. There, my email adress is listed.

Regards

Michael

Answers (0)