cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAXINN procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any one have documentation on how TAXINN tax procedure functions? Or can anyone help me to understand - What are all the Condition types? It is used for what? What is the purpose? Where/How to maintain and what all the control fields? Condition records to be maintained for what? etc.,

Regards,

Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/9e/0b941b0fd64873bc54e8745fb044e7/content.htm

I hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Abhee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhee,

Thanks for the response.

It says only the list of condition types and the description. However, I dont know the control settings and how it behaves during the order processing....

Could you please explain the use and the important control setting in more details.

Regards

Mani

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The link Abhee have sent, formula based pricing procedures for factory sales etc are mentioned. But in TAXINN, JINFACt, etc, condition based pricing procedures are applicable. Dont you think so?

Mani you can go to VOK0 and then , pricing procedure and select one of the following according to requirement.

JINDEP IN:Depot sale

JINEXP IN:Exports

JINFAC IN:Factory sale

JINSTO IN:stock transfer

Then copy it for Z10000 etc. Then in the coped procedure you may add and remove condition types according to your need

Thanks

sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one explain me how Central and Local Sales Tax (VAT) is being calculated in the invoice?

1. What is the condition type for CST/LST?

2. Whether the above condition type should be available in Tax procedure TAXINN also?

3. How to maintain condition record for those condition types CST/LST?

4. How to maintain the Tax percentage through t.code FTXP?

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

A)Local and Central Sales tax is calculated in invoice through Tax Determination

I.e Region of delivery Plant, Region of ship to party, tax classification of customer and tax classification of Material.

If the Plant region and ship to party region are same, system identifies it as LST or VAT where as if they are different system identifies it as CST.

these are determined in Invoice through UTXJ condition Type.

1)JIN1 for CST and JIN2 for LST. Both falls under UTXJ condition type.

2) TAXINN procedure doesnt have the Tax code Concept where as TAXINJ procedure will have Tax code to determine the rates of taxes.

3) In case of TAXINJ the tax rates are maintained in tax codes where as in case of TAXINN the rates are maintained in condition record.

4) In FTXP you have to first create tax code, example T0 where you can maintain rates for individual condition such as JIN 1 , JIN 2 inside it.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

I am using TAXINN procedure... Hence I request you to please explain how the tax rates are determined for CST / LST (VAT) condition types....

I know that we need to create the condition records for CST/LST in TAXINN. Here the questions how to create the same...

Regards,

Mani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos