Probelm while testing from Emulator
The below is the procedure to test a SyncBO from emulator:
1. Start transaction merep_sbuilder.
2. Enter the SyncBO ID and choose SyncBO ® Emulator.
3. Enter the target SyncBO in the SyncBO ID field.
4. Enter the mobile ID to be tested in field Mobile ID.
5. Choose Execute.
6. Choose Execute again to test only the data download.
7. Enter values in the SyncBO fields of the screen to test a data upload to the back end as well, and choose Execute.
8. Select the Reset Message flag to test a reset, and choose Execute.
Now the issue is: at 6th step, I would like to give some data to filter the download data i.e. based on user input i need to fetch the data (Download). Is there any way to do this from Emulator? Right now We have only data input option for Add/Modify/Delete.
Please help me.