cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've created a Resource Type and assigned a Property Structure to it. When I upload documents now, I get a drop-down-field with the new Resource Type and "Normal Document". My question is, how it is possible to make the "Normal Document" option disappear and only use the new Resource Type.

Thanks,

Dominik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

you can help yourself with some customization in order to achieve this.

You can duplicate the "new_file" Command (under KM Configuration -> CM -> User Interface -> Commands) and add in the parameter option "ResourceType=MY_NEW_RESOURCE_TYPE_ID,standalone=true". After that you integrate this new upload Command instead of the old one in the needed Command Groups.

I have described the necessary steps in this <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/030fc5b63f11d5993900508b6b8b11/frameset.htm">thread</a>.

Hope it helps,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

thank you for your fast reply. I created the new Command Groups and Commands, but it still doesn't work fine. When I want to upload a file, in the Drop-Down-Box my new Resource Type is preselected, but the "Normal Document" option is still there. I would like to have the Drop-Down-Box disappear. Do you have any idea how I can realize this?

Thanks,

Dominik

Answers (0)