cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM - to post message N times (message split)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i want to post messages N times based on field input Value (N), which step do i need to use?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>If i want to post messages N times based on field input Value (N), which step do i need to use?

Why do you want to post the same message several times?

If your requirement is to split the sender payload N number of times,then you can use Multimapping.

Thanks

Aamir

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
If i want to post messages N times based on field input Value (N), which step do i need to use?

Depending on your requirement:

1) You have many occurences of a node and according to those you want to post your message:

Use a Block step in BPM with mode as ForEach, for more info read this: /people/milan.thaker/blog/2008/08/05/modes-in-block-step-of-bpm

Also read this help section for more understanding:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/11/13283fd0ca8443e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

2) If your requirement is to post a message to some receiver based on a value in input then you can do so by giving the condition in receiver determination.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

multi-mapping as suggested by Aamir would do

create the target message type where occurence depends on the field input (N)

you can try using a loop statement

have a counter inside the loop, increment it and in the loop condition check of counter=N

perform your operations inside this loop

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the same interface mapping multiple times in Interface Determination and provide the condition there.

Regards,

Prateek