cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run Multiple report with one click

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I have 60 reports with me and i want to run all 60 reports with one click. Is it possible to fire next report at the end of previous using code?????

Any help would be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The way to go is to schedule a batch job (tcode sm36) with 60 steps ( and if you want this to repeat, then you can set up a Job frequency as desired!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simplest way is to schedule them to fire off sequentially through SM37 job.

Cheers,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar

and Thank U for ur Reply

I am working on SAP B1 (2004.2B) patch level 00

and I dont have any idea about SM37.

kindly expain me in brief I m new to SDK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

Check the link on how to schedule the reports in background.

<a href="http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=107594">Background Jobs</a>

Cheers

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

Yes it can be done in many ways. But you will need to analyze what exactally is required and what kind of reports are to be executed in sequence. WHats the report supposed to do, do they need to send some file or some data to external world, does it need to display any output?

From within the program you can use the SUBMIT command to call each report program one after the other. Or schedule all the 60 reports in a background job such that each report is executed in each step.

There are many other ways but i am really not sure why there is such a request? This is something really out of the odd :-).

Hope this helps

Cheers

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao

and thank You for reply actually all are transaction reports containing header and detail lines.

How to access(call) Advanced Layout Designer Reports from code???