cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to put 2 kinds of material prices on the same sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Gurus,

I have a requirement to put a one-time price (e.g. installation price ) and a recurring monthly price on the same sales order.

I've tried the following but it is not working.

1. I have a pricing procedure (PSER01) in which I'm using the following price types:PR00 (Defined as a "Discount or Surcharge") and PRSV. I'm using PR00 to represent my one-time installation price. I'm using PRSV to represent my monthly+recurring price.

2. I used it for a material master in a sales order. I can add PR00 and see the green traffic light. But as soon as I add PRSV, the traffic light on PR00 turns yellow (Inactive because of subsequent price).

I've read several posts on the forum regarding this. Based on my understanding, I'm using two pricing conditions in one pricing procedure which is not allowed.

What can I do differently to enable the one-time price and monthly price to appear for my material master on the sales order?

Thanks so much for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP Logic, if the condition type has condition class "C" then only one value is allowed.

if you want to add two values ( Fixed + Variable) then you can do the following logic.

1 ) Have one condition type say ZFIX ( Use this for Fixed Value ) cond class = C

2 ) another condition type Say ZVAR(Use this for variable value ) Cond Class = C

3 ) another condition type say Zxxx ( use this for your Final Value) cond class = C

now do not assign any access sequence to the third condition type. write a logic in the "Alt Calculation type " routine to get the value of this condition from the sume of ZFIX + ZVAR

i.e., ZXXX = ZFIX + ZVAR.

Make sure that the sequence of the codition types are mentioned exactly like the above.

this is because if you put ZXXX third then the system automatically ignores the value of ZFIX and ZVAR.

but the values against those condition types will be stores internally. So in future if we want some information also we can trace back..

let me know if you need further help..

thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhagavatula

Thank you so much for your detailed reply.

In my requirements, I have to seperately display the one-time and the recurring charge on the invoice. I think in order to do so, I won't be able to use one pricing procedure.

So what I have decided to do is to create two material masters (one for one-time charge and another for recurring) so that it will seperately display on the invoice.

I did follow your procedure as well. But I noticed that if I don't assign an access sequence, I can't use it on the sales order.

Let me know if I'm missing anything here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. You have got two points wrong

No 1 )

Not assigning the access sequence will not hinder from using in the sales order. If you dont use the access sequence you cannot create the condition record and there by you cannot get the price automatically but you can always insert the condition type manually and assign a value to it

No 2 )

if you want to display the fixed value and the variable value there is no need to create multiple Materials for it.. You can use the method i explained above. if you want in the invoice. you can modify in the smart form to print the values of both these condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

Thanks for the clarification.

The "Alt Calculation" is available in pricing procedure.

But I can't see the 3rd pricing condition you suggested in the pricing procedure. It's not visible at all.

Am I missing something?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eventually, I was able to create a pricing procedure with 2 condition types.

They are both showing up correctly on the sales order correctly. I didn't have to use the Alt calculation feature.

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it!