cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical system name in SLD for the R3 buss. system is not open for input.??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are upgrading to PI 7.1 and have a problem in a scenarie where PI is sending IDOC to R3.

The problem is probably related to the fact that it is not possible to write a logical system name in SLD for the R3 system. I can not read the logical system name for the R3 system into the Directory (adapter specific identifier), *because the logical system for the R3 bussines system is not an input file??*. How can i enter the logcal system name so i avoid following error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_INV_RCV_SERV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Receiver service cannot be converted into an ALE logical system</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Regards Ugur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two ways....

Option 1 : Go to the BS of ur R3 system in Integration Direction. Go to edit mode mode and select Properties -> Adapter Specific attributes - > enter the LS name and save...

Option2 : You can use it from the mapping.... U either hard code/use from source the EDIDC40 section of ur mapping and the in ur IDOC receiver config select the option user

Option ! is the best soln...All the IDOC to that R3 system will go the specified LS...

regards,

Arvind R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvin,

==> you wrote following.

Option 1 : Go to the BS of ur R3 system in Integration Direction. Go to edit mode mode and select Properties -> Adapter Specific attributes - > enter the LS name and save...

==> the problem here is that the the LS name is not open for input not even in change mode.

Regards

Ugur E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are u using a Business sytem or Business service(Business component in PI7.1)??

For Business service - You should be able to change the adapter specific config in change mode...

If you are using Business system then the LS is specified is SLD... Do to ur Business sytem in SLD and change the Logical system name...Note try to reimport the BS in the ID.. and refresh the queues...sometimes the changes do not get reflected in the ID immideatly...

regards,

Arvind R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

I am using the Business sytem. As I wrote in my question the problem is that it is not

possible to enter the logical system name for the bussines sytem in SLD, because it is greyed out / is not a input file in PI 7.1 . In XI 3.1 it was an input fild and you could enter the logical sytem name.

/Ugur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the associated technical system.... Change the Logical sys Name for the appropriate client... Sometime the BS does not pick the change in TS... I deleted and create the BS again...but it may not be required...

regards,

Arvind R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

I deleted the bussines system and created it again. The first one was created wrongly.

Regards Ugur

Answers (0)