cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP delivered Adobe Interactive Forms: how to identify in ERP6.0, CRM....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not an ABAPer, but I am trying to determine whether we need to develop an Adobe Interactice Form or leverage one delivered by SAP for following actions:

o Return to work

o Short term disability

o Hire

I read the most important notes and FAQ and I didn't find a way to list all SAP delivered Adobe interactive forms.

I know from a colleague that SAP provides a Hiring SAP Adobe form (ISR_HRASR_SHI1) but I couldn't find it in SFP transactopm code nor in table TERPFORMLIST. This table I believe is mentioned In EhP4 release notes, however it doesn't provide a description of what a form is about.

Can you please provide the process or program or procedure to dump such a list of SAP delivered forms from ERP6.0, CRM, SRM, etc, where the list contains the Name of Adobe Interactive form, description of form, SW component, application compenent, and if possible any corresponding SMARTFORM...

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Tobi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobi,

I have send a SAP document to your email , which contains all the standard SAP Print and Interactive forms which are delivered with ERP6.0

Regards,

Ravi.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks a lot. I am wondering how was this list compiled: was it provided by SAP to you or you wrote an ABAP program?

Regards

Tobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

I need the list of standard SAP Print and Interactive forms which are delivered with ERP6.0 ..Could you please help me on this?

Regards,

Maha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maha,

I have downloaded from service market place but I dont have the link. I have only the downloaded document.

With Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I also require the document to check whether the following reports contains Adobe Form:

- Sales Enquiry and Asset managements

Regards

Answers (0)