cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESO 5.x to ECC 6.x standard integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I find technical details explaining the integration / setup from ESO 5.x to ECC 6.x? I would like to understand what can integrate and how.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi LJ

There are 2 folds to this, first of all you need to have the On-premise version installed in your company, after that

1) Open an OSS message under the node SRM-ESO-EXI asking them for the Contents of the consulting note No 1115679, they will update the required extract programs and the tpz files on the message as attachments

in parallel

2) Ask SAP for the Integration Distribution CD, this will either be shipped along with the software or it will be updated under downloads based on the type of partbership that you have with SAP, On-premise or On-demand

You will get to see the following link

http://service.sap.com/support - downloads -

(left) download - (left) Support Packages and Patches -

(left) Entry by Application Group - (right) SAP Application Components -(right) SAP E-SOURCING / CLM - SAP E-SOURCING 5.1 / CLM 2.0 u2013

E-SOURCING LERP INT JAVA 5.1 - # OS independent and get the zip-file.

download the zip file and read the integration related documents and the guides and follow it step by step to perform a successful integration

Let me know if your doubts are clarified

Regards

Tridip

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

james_wojnicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Link to 5.1 Ops, Install & Integration guides

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&_SHORTKEY=01100035870000706144

you need a s number to access.

james_wojnicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Supported Backends:

SAP ERP SAP ERP 4.6C

SAP ERP 4.7

SAP ERP 2004

SAP ERP 2005

Supported SAP E-Sourcing:

SAP E-Sourcing 5.0

SAP E-Sourcing 5.1

Supported XI/ PI server:

XI 3.0

XI 7.0

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&_SHORTKEY=01100035870000706144

Edited by: James Wojnicki on Jun 23, 2009 5:59 AM

james_wojnicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

LJ,

5.1 Integration is to Single Backend ECC I think 4.7 or greater. It is a consulting delivered solution. SAP provides code but modification to fit the customers requirements is require. The 5.1 integration uses XI to exchange data between ECC & ESO/CLM. Their was a master data simplificaiton done for the 5.1 integration that allows some Master Data objects to be exchanged as flat files.

Integration is available from SAP Spend Analytics to ESO. Bacically you can create business documents and open ESO from inside SA.

Regards,

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

One follow up question:

Is the integration to ECC 6.x the only standard integration available for ESO 5.x, or are there other standard integration options as well?

Thanks!

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi LJ

If I am not wrong, I think there is an integration with xApp Spend Analytics

You might want to check with SAP for the offerings with the latest GA verison 5.1

Regards

tridip

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi LJ

If I am not wrong, I think there is an integration with xApp Spend Analytics

You might want to check with SAP for the offerings with the latest GA verison 5.1

Regards

tridip

Edited by: Tridip Chakraborthy on Dec 2, 2009 10:14 AM