cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring object the Enterprise Service Builder for view in the ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

how can I view an object created in the Enterprise Service Builder in ECC system, especially in transaction SE80 in the browser "Enterprise Service Browser"?

Regards

Weiss

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The SWVC of the service interface has be be assigned to the Business System in SLD. The SWVC must not be local. The service interface has to be activated.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

thanks for your reply but I think I was not very clear in my question. The object which I refer is a Web Service (WS).

Regards

Weiss

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure if I understand your question right. You cannot have a webservice inside ESR.

For a web service, you need a service interface. You can upload an external WSDL and create a service interface based on this or design the service interface inside the ESR based on message types and data types.

Then you go into SE80 and create a proxy. This proxy can be used as webservice.

Does this help?

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction SE80, I choose Utilities > Settings.

On the "Workbench (General)" tab page, choose the browser "Enterprise Service Browser" to be visible.

The selected browser is displayed in the navigation area of the Object Navigator and an button

"Enterprise Service Repository" appears.

This button should not allow that I can find one WS?

Regards

Weiss

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> This button should not allow that I can find one WS?

I do not understand. What exactly do you want to see here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to access the WS recorded in SR. This is possible?

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

check this online help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/69/8a1e9553dc4baba6026a3db510cadb/frameset.htm

This is from 7.1, so I am not if it is the same for ECC.

You see, that the SR is not automatically browsed. You have to enter the URL of the web service manually.

Regards

Stefan

Answers (0)