cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding VC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I Execute RFC in ECC System i got Output of the RFC.

When I Test the same RFC in Visual Composer ,I Get The BAPIRETURN MESSAGES.

No Data Found At Given Input Values.

I Gave Same Input Values in ECC And VC Appplication.But i get different Outputs.

Where is the problem.How Can I Resolve the above issue.

Thanks

SubbaRao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check your BAPI with right inputs. The problem may you are not enter the correct input format. For example if the customer number is '1000' , then you enter it as '1000' in ECC it'll take it but in VC you should enter it in full entry as '0000001000'. In VC '1000' and '0000001000' are different. Check the bapi with correct input entries and if any problem kindly let me know.

Regards

Basheer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try right click the RFC and select 'Test data service' put in the same values and see if this works.

If it does there is something wrong with your model and you may need to set up a HTTP debug point in SAP to find what is being passed.

If nothing is being passed at all check connectors between RFC and inputs check the entire data flow back to the start of your model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the 'Data service' before using it in the model. Test with another inputs & check the parameters which you have selected in the model. also check the whether that input is getting properly submitted (Submit Event) to the data servide.

Regrads

Sandeep