cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perform Risk Analysis on Request - Not available via WebService call?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using AC 5.3 and using the SAPGRC_AC_IDM_SUBMITREQUEST to submit a request to CUP.

At CUP I have configured to 'Perform Risk Analysis on Request'.

This does work, when I create a request using the CUP Web Interface.

The same request made through the CUP Web Service request doesn't fire up the RIsk Analysis.

Is it a bug, a feature, a limitation or did I miss something?

Regards

Holger

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes Holger, I understand that this functionality is quite limited as of now and this will definitely go as an enhancement request . You can follow SAP NOte 1083615 to create an enhancement reqeust.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Holger, This is a feature and this webservice only provisions the request..although you have another web service

SAPGRC_AC_IDM_RISKANALYSIS which can be used for risk analysis. Try this and see if it helps.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harleen,

yes, the SAPGRC_AC_IDM_RISKANALYSIS Web Service call work as well and comes back with risk information.

But this is a different story.

When starting a manual request and a risk occurs, the approver does see the risk in the approval form.

When starting the rquest through the WebService and a risk occurs, the approver does not see a risk and must start a manual risk analysis to be informed about existing risks.

This feature is very bad, because it limits the functionality drastically.

Is there a way to make this an enhancement request?

KInd Regards

Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Holger,

This sounds like enhancement request. You will have to open a message with SAP Support team to open this as enhancement request. You will have to talk to someone from GRC CAO team to push this request up in the queue.

Regards,

Alpesh