cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit update in FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I create any sales order where there is no schedule line is generated the order, the order net value is not getting updated in Fd32 in credit master sheet. Is there any configuration setting available for that . I want to deactivate it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

go to FD32 for the customer and determine the risk category.

then, go to OVA8 and look for the settings in this risk category. you will see "update group". confirm if it is 000012. if so, when your sales order is blocked for credit, the order value will not update exposure.

please clarify what you meant by "deactivating" this feature. do you still want credit controls in your system? changing the update group requires reorganizing sales and possibly FI data.

nevertheless, you can change the action of the system by defining another risk category, possibly with update group 000018. you then assign this risk category to your customer or customers. reorganization of credit data must be done after this.

please look under threads with key words "risk category", "OVA8", "update group", etc. you will find detailed steps on how to define and assign risk categories.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is that when there is no schedule line generated in the order the net value is not updated in the FD32 . in Sales revinue field. In other case whether the sales order is blocked or not the value is getting updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

update group 000012 looks at confirmed schedule lines to update exposure. so, if there are no confirmed schedule lines, there will be no updates. confirmation comes only when you release the order. of course, there could be other reasons why schedule lines are not confirmed... perhaps because of the lead times, supply situation, maybe availability check options, etc.

in my observation, update group 000018 seems to work differently. even if the order is blocked, exposure is updated.

these update groups are assigned to risk category which is, in turn, assigned to FD32. i believe you should first determine what update groups are used for your scenario. then i believe we could focus on a narrower field.

hope this helped.

regards.

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In pricing procedure customizing put ' A-- carry over komp to credit" in subtotal against the value which to be passed for credit check.

And in item category check the Credit acitve switch.

i think this will solve your problem.

Thanks & regards

Rasik Waghela

Answers (0)