cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free of charge third party process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I want to create a sales order with a third party material with zero price, create a PO and invoice the PO with zero value.

Could you please tell me how this can be achieved and what are the necessary settings in config to be changed?

Thank You

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kumar,

In Third Party process, Invoice is created with reference to the Sales Order & NOT wrt the PO.

Please let me know why you want to create the invoice wrt the PO?

If you want to know how the third party process is configured, pls let me know.

Regards,

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

The required process flow is as below.

SO (Third Party Item) > PO(from PR)->MIGO-> MIRO (With zero value)->SD invoice(Zero Value).

Thank You

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

the third party process is as follows:

1.Customer will order the material from the Company X.

2.Company X will not have stock of the material.

3.Company will raise a PO for the material to the Vendor & asks the Vendor to deliver the material to the customer.

4.Vendor will directly deliver the material to the customer & will send the invoice to the Company X.

5. Company X will then raise a invoice to the Customer wrt on the Sales order.

Create a Sales order with item category TAS, Schedule line category CS(standard).Once the SO is saved, go to the change mode of the SO, go to Schedule lines tab, & note down the PR number.

With reference to the PR, create the PO & then MIGO and MIRO.

Then create the invoice wrt the SO.

Let me know if you hav any problems.

Regards,

MP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

I am aware of the third party process.

The requirement is, the condition type should allow a zero value in the price field.The PO should allow a zero price for the material and MIRO should be done with zero price.

Kindly let me know your thoughts on how this can be achieved?

Thank You for your replies.

Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Could someone reply please?

I want to do a free of charge third party sales including zero value invoice, zero value MIGO and Zero value miro?

Thank You

Kumar

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to deliver the goods free of charge you can flagoff the item category for price relevance (in sta. it is TAS). The t code is VOV7.

However the price in PO is the price which vendor will charge to the company for the said material / service. So is there any valid agreement between vendor and company for supplying the goods at the free of charge? If so then this can be stored in info records.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

This issue was closed by mistake.

Regards

Kumar